- Developing your Concept: Start out by logging in and typing "+concept shifter=<concept>" and give us at least a few sentences about what you intend to play.
- Sending your Application: When your concept has been reviewed and approved, prepare and email your application (form below) to email@example.com.
- Statting Your Character: Use 20th Anniversary mechanics to stat your character (so for example, we do use Dodge and secondary abilities: a list of the abilities we use can be found here).
Professionals that are Garou. You are a bottle of rage, it doesn't work.
Unknowing Cubs or confused wolves.
Camp Members - this is a land of outcasts, no camps.
Possessors of klaives and similar fetishes.
Rank 4 or 5. You can only come in at Rank 1, 2 or 3.
We do not accept the following:
- Backgrounds: Not on the Shifter section of the approved Backgrounds list found here.
- Merits: Animal Magnetism, Bad Taste, Camp Goodwill, Code of Honor, Fair Glabro, Family Support, Favor, Metamorph, Mixed-Morph, Natural Channel, Notable Heritage, Noted Messenger, Reputation, Silver Tolerance, Spirit Magnet, or Supernatural Companion
- Flaws: Anosmia, Camp Enmity, Compulsion, Dark Fate, Dark Secret, Double Jeopardy, Driving Goal, Insane Ancestor, Intolerance, Naive, Nightmares, Overconfident, Persistent Parents, Phobia, Short, Shy, Slip Sideways, Strict Carnivore, or Twisted Upbringing
- Duplications I try to keep merits, flaws and character types 'special'. So some merits and flaws, skill sets, will be denied as there is already someone in the sphere with them.
- 4s and 5s: I allow one four in an ability, no 5's at chargen.
Please fill out the application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to submit a backstory in addition to the application, then you may do so at your choice, but the application itself is strictly required for approval. Please keep all emails in the text based format as some things are much easier when we can cut and paste from the email. Please follow the format here on the wiki beginning with Basics. Thanks!
- * Character Name:
- * Approved Concept: Copy and paste the concept that was approved on Fulcrum.
- * Rite Name:
- * Age and DOB:
- * Nature:
- * Demeanor:
- * Race: Garou
- * Auspice:
- * Flaw Descriptions: For each Flaw that you take, please include the description of the flaw (what the book says about it) and an explanation of why/how the character has this flaw (how your character received it, how has it impacted your character).
- * Merit Descriptions: For each Merit that you take, please include the description of the merit (what the book says about it) and an explanation of why/how the character has this merit (how your character received it).
- * Character Weaknesses: What are your character's personal flaws, independent of whatever stat-based merits/flaws on the sheet (how you, as a player, see this character's personal negative traits/weaknesses)?
- * Character Strengths: What are your character's personal strengths, independent of whatever stat-based merits/flaws on the sheet (how you, as a player, see this character's personal positive traits/strengths)?
- 1. ID's you possessed:
- 2. Address listed ID's:
- 3. Citizenship and immigration status:
- 4. Criminal Record:
- 5. Owned properties, both On grid and Off Grid:
- 6. Source of Income (If you have Resources):
- 7. Anything else you think might be important were someone to run a BG Check on you:
- 1. Describe your first change:
- 2. Who found you and helped you through after?
- 3. How old were you?
- 4. What was your Rite of Passage like?
- 5. Why have you left typical Garou society and come here?
- 1. Which tribe do you feel the greatest affinity towards?
- 2. Which tribe do you feel the greatest antipathy towards?
- 3. If you could change anything about your tribe, what would it be?
- 4. What is your characters attitude towards kinfolk?
- 5. How closely do you follow your breed's version of the Litany?
- 1. How have you handled The Curse?
- 2. How will this affect you around other people?
- 1. How do you view your Auspice?
- 2. There are a lot of different spins and specialties within each Auspice, What's yours?
- 3. If you were not of that Auspice, what would you most likely lean toward?
- 4. What is your view on spirits – slaves or to be revered? Why?
- 5. What is your view on talens and fetishes?
- 6. Please explain any Fetishes you have and how you received them.
- 1. Describe the 5 goals of your character. These should be goals that do not include meet sept, find a place to live, etc. These should be goals that you can work towards over the course of 3 months, 6 months, a year, etc.
- 2. What brings you to the Twin Cities?
- 3. Optional: Include anything you'd like, from pictures, quotes, songs, and/or a written backstory.
Attributes, Abilities, Backgrounds
Using 20th Anniversary mechanics, please set your character's stats and submit them in the following format:
- =Strength 2
- =Dexterity 2
- =Stamina 2
- =Willpower 6/6
- =Rage 3/3
- =Gnosis 3/3
- =Merit Concentration <1>|Acute Hearing <1>
- =Flaw: Bad Sight <3>|Deformity <3>
And so on.
That is to say, for each stat that has a numerical value, put each stat on one line. Type an equal sign(=), the stat name, then the numerical value of the stat. This formatting requirement is so that staff can more quickly manually set your character.
Gifts And Rites
When it comes to selecting rites and gifts, use this format:
- =Gifts Name Of Gift <1>|Name Of Gift <1>|Name Of Gift <1>
- =Rites Name Of Rite <#>|Name Of Rite <#>|Name Of Rite <#>
Fetishes And Talens
While you will have explained your Fetish/Talen previously in the written portion, please include an explicit book and page reference for the items you wish to have out of character generation.